Are you new to QuickBooks? Learn the basics of how QuickBooks works including:
- Setting up the company file
- Customizing templates
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Creating invoices, receving payment, and making deposits
- Entering and paying bills
- Reconciling bank, credit card and loan accounts
- And more!
This hands-on workshop is taught at the Roper Bookkeeping office by Certified Pro advisor, Debbie Noles. Attendees will use 2016 QuickBooks on a laptop provided by the instructor. Class is limited to 8 particpants so call to register NOW! Discount given for multiple participants from the same company.
Note: We must have at least 3 participants to hold the class.